Thursday 6 October 2011

Diesel LOVERDOSE

I received a few samples of Diesel Loverdose while purchasing perfume. The woman at the counter initially asked me if I liked liquorice to which I replied "no" as I cannot stand the stuff! Despite this she gave me a sample claiming that although it smelt more like liquorice on her however a workmate found it to smell more of vanilla. Diesel describes the fragrance as "Love potion: blend of liquorice, jasmine flower, rich vanilla, and dry wood."
In the first initial spray I really wasn't sure about it however after it had settled the vanilla began to come through and now I absolutely love it!! I put it on first thing in the morning and can still smell it when I get home.
The bottle looks beautiful! and I am already all out of the samples I received so it looks like it will be getting purchased :)

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment