Tuesday 1 November 2011

Boots HAUL

I thought I would share a boots haul from a little while ago. It may be quite apparent from this that I am trying to improve the condition of my hair! I have naturally curly hair which is prone to getting frizzy! My hair has become fairly damaged after straightening/bleaching it for so long and I am trying very hard to embrace my curls which I am getting better at as it seems to be growing (be it very slowly!!) So onto the products:

Tangle Teezer - I felt I HAD to get this after reading so many good things about it! I find due to the condition of my hair a lot ended up getting ripped out (as horrible as it sounds!) while brushing it. Since getting this.......I haven't looked back! definitely a recommended hair essential!

Aussie Miracle Moist Shampoo/Conditioner - My hair is definitely in need of some moisture and so this seemed to be an obvious choice (the 2 for £6 deal also helped)

Aussie Dual Personality Anti-Frizz + Conditioning Milk - I wanted to try a new product which I could leave in my hair and allow my hair to dry naturally. Still to give it a proper try.

Lee Stafford Treatment for hair that never grows past a certain length - What a lengthly name!! Also picked this up after reading great things about it! First off it smells amazing!!

Soap & Glory Fab Pore 15-minute Facial Peel - As with many people I am in a constant battle with pores (a trait I got from my dad!)  We shall see if this helps!

17 Trio Eyeshadow in Smoky Quartz - I have individual eyeshadows which I normally use to create a smokey eye look for nights out however I really wanted an all-in-one pot especially for nights out away.

Bourjois Healthy Mix Foundation - I ended up picking this up as I was not long back from my holiday and my Mac nw20 Studio Fix was just too light and the flash back I was getting in photos on nights out was starting to really annoy me. (I obviously got a fairly good tan!) I picked up the shade 56 which is perhaps a little too dark for me however I do love the bronzed look so with some tan on it will be fine.

Rimmel Soft Kohl Black Eye Pencil - This was actually a repurchase as I had lost my other one. I have used this for so many years its scary! Its perfect for the waterline!

I will let you know how I get on :-)

xxx

1 comment:

  1. Nice haul, the hair treatment looks interesting.:D

    ***** Marie *****
    allthingsmarie.com

    ReplyDelete