Tuesday 8 November 2011

A Wild Side




How gorgeous are these!! Ok so they may not be everyones taste however I knew I had to have them as soon as I saw them in an email from New Look and luckily they were reduced from £29.99 to £19.99. I have checked and this is still the case so you can find them here.
I almost just bought them in black but thought I would go a bit bolder! I have only worn them once so far but they are actually very comfortable which is helped by the chunky heel. These are perfect for nights out as it starts to get a bit colder as there is nothing worse than having your feet turning blue in stilettos!.

I styled them with a tight fitting black dress. What would you wear them with?

xx

5 comments:

  1. These are gorgeous! I've been looking for them everywhere but just can't find them :( x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these and what a bargain! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. my friend got these in store at the weekend! they didn't have the black ones though :( x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a nice statement pair, I'd wear this with neutral pieces.:D

    ***** Marie *****
    allthingsmarie.com

    ReplyDelete