Thursday 3 November 2011

A great cheap lippie!! (VIVO)

I recently picked up the Barely There lipstick from the new Vivo Make up collection at Tesco and what a beautiful shade it is! First of all I think the packaging is fairly sleek for the the amazing price tag of £1.99.



Its a pale pink/nude colour which can be built up to create a stronger colour. I have worn it almost every day since! It is so wearable and not only is it a lovely smooth formula it also smells nice! Several applications are needed throughout the day to make it last however with the great price and the formulation being so lovely to apply, I can live with that!


I am yet to try any of their other shades. Does anyone have any recommendations?

xxx

3 comments:

  1. What a pretty shade and I think the packaging is actually really nice. What a bargain too! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Charlotte: It really is!! such an easy shade to wear and the packing makes it look moe expensive than it is! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not bad for that great price!:D

    ***** Marie *****
    allthingsmarie.com

    ReplyDelete