Wednesday 16 November 2011

Pucker up with Sleek Pout Polish

I have read about these several times on other blogs and really wanted to try them out, however I couldn't pick between these two so I bought them both.


Firstly you get a fair size of pot, which I can see lasting for a very long time before hitting pan, and so for £4.50 (from Superdrug) I think it's not a bad buy! I find while swirling my finger round it product feels quite greasy although this feeling is not transferred to the lips. They feel smooth and moisturised. The one thing that does annoy me (but this is the case with any lip product in a pot) is the excess left on the finger! this is just a pet peeve of mine though and I should really carry tissues round with me!



The colours are much richer than I expected when put on the lips which is great! The Peach Perfection gives a peachy nude gloss look whereas the Powder Pink is really quite vibrant girly pink.  A Lovely formulation which I think would last quite a while however I am quite bad at rubbing my lips together a lot which reduces staying time!

Would anyone recommend any other shades?

xx

3 comments:

  1. I have yet to try these pout polishes, the ones you got are lovely!:D

    ***** Marie *****
    allthingsmarie.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just bought peach perfection today :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. The peach perfection is my favourite of the two I think :) x

    ReplyDelete