Wednesday 23 November 2011

Recent Clothing Haul

I have done quite a bit of shopping lately (quite a bit of sale/discounted items though!) And thought I would show you some of the things I have bought. I will link as many as I can.

I will start with some sale purchases from ASOS. I absolutely love this site! When I go on I normally only ever look at their sale section as there is always heaps in it!! Plus if you are not in a rush for your items you can choose a longer delivery which is free!!

I originally wanted this One Shoulder Dress with Corsage Flower dress in the black with the cream flower or vice versa however by time I had went to place my order they were all out of stock and there was only the one in coral left which I bought anyway. When it arrived I was surprised to see how pink it was compared to the picture on the website. I expected a more orangey pink than a barbie pink!! Not a colour I ever go for but I like the style of the dress. The flower is detachable with a clasp at the back and would be placed at the side with the sleeve (very Carrie Bradshaw) It cost £19.


The second item was this Carousel Horse Tunic on sale for £21. It was only avaliable in Petite and I think I would have preferred it in the regular size however I think it will look great with a pair of leggings.

From H&M I got this grey Tshirt for £8.99 (bargain!) and I absolutely love The Beatles.



I was instantly drawn to this dress when I saw it, which was strange as it isn't normally the type of thing I go for. It is a black bodycon style dress with this sequin top section attached. It is quite a high neckline which I don't really wear however I really liked in on and after a random lady told me how much she liked it in the changing room I was sold. This was £19.99.

From New Look I got this Blue Velvet dress. It is beautiful! I loved it as soon as I tried it on. Perfect for a Christmas Party! I have tried to find it online but with no luck however I only got it in store about a week ago in the "New In" section. I think it was about £14.99 (and also available in black).


These next two items I bought at New Look online when they had a free delivery and 20% off offer.


The first was this Scalloped Sequin Cami Top for £26.99 (full price) which is also available in black. Unfortunately I think I could be done with the next size up but when I went to exchange in store they didn't have any. Hopefully next time or I will need to re-think my Christmas day outfit!

How cute is this!! I saw it and had to have it. It is a gorgeous burgundy colour and I love it. I wasn't able to find it online although it may still be in store. It was £14.99.

Now on to Primark. It is so cold now and warm jumpers had to be purchased. I bought this cream jumper in a much bigger size as I wanted to wear it quite baggy. I think it was about £10-12.


I loved the teal colour of this one and it looks great with a collared top worn under it. I think it was about £14ish (sorry I bought these a wee while ago now)


This was my best buy! I got this animal print bodycon dress for £10!! yes £10! After seeing a post on Milkteef's blog ,where she was comparing this item to a very similar topshop one, I much preferred the cheaper option one. I love wearing this with the cream jumper above.


Last but not least this Sheer Panel Dress from Motel Rocks. It was £32 however after registering I got a discount code for about 20% off and I got free delivery. I first saw it on Gh0stParties blog (I feel like such a copycat! lol) It is also available in several different colours.


xx

4 comments:

  1. Loving the haul :) The panda top is so cute

    http://charmedcharlee.blogspot.com/
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great buys! I love your new horses blouse x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really love the horse tunic and the velvet dress from New Look- definitely looking out for one of those next time I'm shopping xxx

    ReplyDelete