Wednesday 14 March 2012

Revlon - Pink Pout

Hi Everyone!

Hope your all well! I thought I would share my first Revlon Lipstick purchase with you! I have had it for a wee while now and I have to say I am impressed! First off I love the packaging, very sleek indeed.


I do not own another colour like this at all as I tend to wear deeper colours. I find it looks best when I have a bit of a tan and loved it when I teamed it with my blue velvet dress for a night out, The two worked very well together!
I am yet to be brave enough to wear it during the day as I have been leaving my skin it's natural colour lately and do not want to look too washed out but I cannot wait until summer when I am sure I will get full use of this lippie!

Do you have any Revlon Lipstick recommendations? I would definitely like to try out more!

xx

2 comments:

  1. Oooh, I've never seen that packaging on Revlon before! It's so sleek and professional-looking! And that is such a pretty color!

    Jessica | Vixenelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing, loving the shade too :) I've never tried any Revlon lip products but they do seem amazing.

    ReplyDelete