Saturday 3 March 2012

MMMMacadamia Revival Curl Cream

Good Afternoon Lovelies,

A wee while ago I picked up Macadamia Natural Oil Reviving Curl Cream on Buyapowa. Now if you haven't heard of Buyapowa it's definitely worth looking at. It is a co-buying site where the more people who buy the product the cheaper it becomes (check out their site for more info).

I have been trying to wear my hair curly more often to help the damage I have from straightening and blowdrying all the time. My hair is naturally very curly and if I leave it to airdry after washing it my hair becomes a frizzy, curly fro! This means I need to put some sort of product on to tame it!

I normally use John Freida Serum both when I leave my hair to dry naturally or if I am blowdrying it and I love it! But I wanted something that would better define my curls.


I really like the packaging of it but the only problem is the pump on my one doesnt work :( I must have just got a faulty one but I can live with it) 



The product itself is quite a thick cream which smells of melons! It's lovely!! The first time I used this I didn't like it at all. I felt it left my hair quite crispy and sticky however after several uses I have figured out I was using far too much! A little bit really does go a long way and it really does define my curls and makes them less frizzy.

My friend who doesn't have curly hair also recently tried it on her hair and has since went and bought it herself!

So if like me you have naturally frizzy curls I would definitely recommend giving it ago. As I said I bought mine from Buyapowa a little while ago but they quite regularly have Macadamia products on. Alternatively my friend picked it up on Amazon for £16.95. Cheapsmells and Feelunique also stock Macadamia products but at the minute I can't see the Curl Cream.

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment