Wednesday 29 February 2012

February Favourites

Hi Everyone!!

I am so sorry about the lack of posts lately! Like everyone things have been busy lately and are only going to get worse as I start to get in the thick of wedding planning! (only 7 months to go!)
I actually missed the boat on my January Favourites but they were pretty much the same as this month so we will get to it!


This months favourites include:

Urban Decay Naked2 - I have literally used this non-stop since I got it. There are actually a few shades I haven't even used yet so I clearly have favourites!

Rimmer Soft Kohl in Sable Brown - I wanted to get away from using black gel liner all the time and I was missing using a pencil! Lovely brown colour which gives a more subtle look than a harsh black.

17 Metallic Eyes in Wild Nude - After getting this I neglected it for a long time but recently redicovered it and I now have a new favourite eye combo which I will explain below!

Rimmel Stay Matte in Transclucent - I have had this for years but it has sat lonely for sometime. I have been finding my skin becoming more oily throughout the day and have been swapping my Mac MSF Natural for this instead and I have to say I am much prefering the results with this! Much cheaper as well!

Sleek Face Contour Kit in Light - Great value matt bronzer which I have been reaching for contouring with. I have also been using the highlighter as well which give a nice subtle glow

Mac Sheertone Blush in Peachykeen - My most reached for blush lately! Such a lovely colour pay off!

17 Mirrorshine Lipstick in Beehive - Very well known favourite! Another product I rediscovered after it has sat unused for sometime! I wear this during the day to give a lovely pale pink/nude lip. If you haven't tried this yet I highly recommend it!

Mac Lustering - A fairly recent purchase that I have been loving for a night out! I also really like the formulation of this!

Macadamia Healing Oil Treatment - I picked this up when it was on offer at cheapsmells.com (I think!) and I have to say I think I like it more than the VO5 miracle concentrate. It is quite thick so only a small amount is needed to smooth out dry hair and ends.


Sleek Contour Kit in Light

Mac Sheertone Blush in Peechykeen
Left: Mac Lustering Right: 17 Mirrorshine in Beehive



A quick mention of my new favourite eyeshadow combo which I have been putting on nearly everyday as it is so quick and simple! I use 17 Metallic eyes in Wild Nude all over the eyelids and I then dab 'Tease' from the Naked to pallette over the top. I blend this out and then use the Rimmel Soft Kohl pencil along the lash line. Very simple indeed! I normally don't go for a one colour eyelid but I am really liking it at the moment!

What are your favourites this month?

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment