Thursday 9 February 2012

FeelUnique Beauty Box - February (and last ever box!)

Hi Everyone,

Unfortunately  I received an email today from Feel Unique explaining that they are "closing Beauty Box indefintely as of this month"

I am really disappointed that this is the case as I did enjoy receiving their boxes and enjoyed trying out new products. I am unsure whether I will sign up to any other beauty boxes as this was the one that I was immediately drawn. In the long run I guess it will save me some money. (Although I was enjoying collecting the boxes for storage!)

I did swither, after receiving this email, whether to post about this months box however some of you may still be interested in what was received so here we go....

This months box was based on "Fall in Love"


"Give yourself some pamper time by priming your skin and body ahead of that big date with the exotic zest of Elemis Lime & Ginger Body Wash followed by Nuxe's infamous multi-tasking dry oil. Get the perfect glow with Decleor's at home face peel and give your hair the attention it's been craving with Philip Kingsley's cult treatment. Finally, start a love affair with uber-cool Leighton Denny long-lasting nail varnish for a picture perfect finish."


 Decleor Phytopeel Face Peel Cream 15ml (Fullsize 50ml is £23.40) "A soft cream formula which exfoliates and smoothes the epidermis. It gently absorbs and eliminates impurities, and does not contain exfoliating particles, the gentlest and most natural way to renew your skin." I actually quite like the smell of this and I am quite a fan of using masks etc a couple of times a week (when I have time!)
 

 Leighton Denny High Performance Colour 4.6ml (Fullsize 12ml is £11) This is in the shade Diamond Rose which a pearly/shiny soft pink colour. I am not the biggest fan of iridescent shades and would have much preferred a 'fuller' colour although I might try this out as a top coat.
 

 Nuxe Huile Prodigieuse Multi-Usage Dry Oil 10ml (Fullsize 50ml is £17) 'Huile Prodigieuse is a dry oil with a unique superactivated formula combining 30% Precious Plant Oils and Vitamin E to nourish, repair and soften face, body and hair in a single gesture' I have never used oils anywhere but my hair but I am looking forward to using this! Especially as it can be used for so many things!


Philip Kingsley Elasticizer 40ml (Fullsize 150ml is £22.30) 'Intensive, super-moisturizing pre-shampoo treatment for all hair types. Adds elasticity, manageability, bounce and shine' I was SUPER happy to find this in the box and is the product I am most excited about trying! It has been in other beauty boxes before and people said such positive things!


Jean Paul Gaultier Kokorico Eau De Toilette Spray 1ml (Fullsize 100ml is £45.90)  This was obviously just an added extra within the box, which I can live with however it is for men! Nonetheless I do actually like the smell of this so I shall be passing it onto my Fiance!


Elemis Lime and Ginger Hand and Body Wash 100ml (Fullsize 300ml is £18.40) This is actually a decent sample size! The fragrance isn't one that I am particularly fond of but I don't dislike it either. I will probably use this as a hand wash rather than on my body.

I was actually very happy with this months box as I will use every item in it and so it makes me a little sad that this is the last one :(

What's everyone else's favourite Beauty Box?

xx

2 comments:

  1. Darn! I was just considering signing up for FeelUnique's beauty box :( the items you received in this month's box looks lovely!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How annoying!! It's really disappointing however they are apparently working on something "bigger and better" so we shall see! x

      Delete