Thursday 16 February 2012

A couple of Jemma Kidd Products

Good Afternoon Everyone,

As I was away over the festive period I didn't manage to go shopping during the sales, however I did manage to have a browse online! (I love online shopping!!) I picked up several things including a couple of Jemma Kidd products.

First was the Jemma Kidd Dewy Glow All Over Radiance Creme 10g in Iced Gold. Now this has been raved about a lot lately in the blogging world and I was curious to try it out (even more so at a discounted price!) I have never really been one for highlighters before but this one is actually really nice!


I really love the look of the packaging although the one thing I really don't like is the fact it gets grubby very quickly due to it being that ruberised texture (as you can see above)


It is such a lovely creamy texture and gives a lovely subtle glow. I normally use my fingers for this but was thinking of trying perhaps a stipling brush with it. I would love to hear how everyone applys highlighter and whether you have any tips??

I also got Jemma Kidd Blushwear Creme Cheek Colour 3.4g in Guava. This is actually my first every cream blush! I have always found them a bit daunting but thought this looked like such a beautiful shade and completely different from any other blush I own.



The colour is extremely intense and only the tiniest amount is needed to give a flush of colour (too much and I end up looking like a clown!) I find the easiest way to apply it is with my Elf Powder brush. Lightly tapping it onto the pan once and dabbing it on the cheeks.
Has anyone else got any Jemma Kidd Products? I know the Jemma Kidd foundation is constantly raved about!


xx 

No comments:

Post a Comment