Tuesday 31 January 2012

Sigma Brushes

Afternoon Everyone!

I ordered some Sigma brushes during their 'Black Friday' promotion, at the end of November, where they were doing free international shipping. Now I know this seems like ages ago now (which is was!) but they took ages to arrive and I didn't get them until I came back from my holiday. Anyway enough of my rambling and onto the brushes!



The first brush I bought was the Tapered Blending Brush - E40 ($11) I find it perfect for blending/buffing in concealer. I previously always just used my finger but this brush gives a much better finish. It also works well for for blending colour on the eyes! I have to mention that I have had some fall-out/shedding with this brush but by that I mean only a couple of bristles, nothing major!





Next up is the Large Angled Contour - F40 ($14) and I have to say I LOVE THIS BRUSH! So soft and for me it is perfect for contouring with my bronzer. I previously used an Elf Complexion Brush however this was just a bit too big for my face and added more product than I wanted.



Last but certainly not least is the Small Contour - F05 ($14) Which has a soft rounded dome which I find perfect for applying blush to the apples of my cheeks. I think this may be my favourite out of the three!




Plus they threw in this travel Blending - E25 for free as I spent over $30.




There are a couple more brushes I wish I had bought during that promotion however these were the three I really wanted and on that day there was sooo many problems with the website and too much traffic!! In total my purchases came to $39 which worked out at £26.03! Which is brilliant considering the high quality of the brushes. I honestly cannot recommend Sigma Brushes enough!

You can find them here but a selection is also available at uk site love-makeup.


xx

1 comment:

  1. Really want some more Sigma brushes, they are amazing. The contour brush looks so much like MAC's, as does the blending brush. Almost identical to MAC 217. Xx.

    ReplyDelete