Saturday 14 January 2012

The Wonders of Barry M - Touch of Magic

Hey Guys!!

I thought I would do a post on this little beauty that I have had for sooo long! My friend originlly showed me this lipstick and I was initially taken aback by it being green!!! BUT this is a green that goes PINK!!


Touch of Magic - Lip Paint
Apologies for the stock photo but as you will see mine doesn't look that great anymore!




Barry M says "A waterproof formula with added Aloe Vera stays on for up to 8 hours. Depending on the alkali level of your lips, determines just how pale or rich the colour will go" 

On myself this comes out a lovely bright pink colour however, as mentioned, it  can come out differently on everybody. The great thing about this lipstick is it's staying power! After a night out I wake up and you can still see traces of it on my lips and this is only after an initial application and perhaps a top up. Definitely a lipstick worth having in your collection!


Available from Barry M for £4.49

Has anyone else tried this lipstick?

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment