Monday 2 January 2012

Happy New Year! Can you believe it's 2012!!

Hey Everyone!

I am currently in Spain and have been since just after Christmas. So far it has been a very relaxing trip. Christmas was brilliant and I got extremely spoilt!

I had planned to get a couple of posts up while I am here but unfortunately I was unable to take my laptop. I do have some already lined up for my return though. I am using blogger on my phone just now so I am unsure whether this will work or not!

In 2012 I have lots to look forward to, firstly my birthday is coming up but the most exciting thing that is happening will be my wedding :) lots of saving and planning left to do but I cannot wait!

I hope everyone had a fab Christmas and New Year and I will post again when I am home in about a week :)



Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment