Wednesday 25 January 2012

A little Missguided

Hi Everyone!

I went onto the Missguided website during the sale in the hope that the things I had had my eye on for a while were included in it. Alas, they were not :( and so I bought them anyway!

First off I got the Vivien Leather Contrast Dress (£24.99) The dress comes in various colours on the bottom half and I kind of wish I had went for the one with the cream skirt although I do love the wine colour and it is different from anything I already own. It fits very well and is actually very flattering.



 The second item I got was the Gail Scallop Edge Velvet Top in Red (£10.99). I actually don't own many dressy tops as I normally wear dresses on nights out etc and so I though this would look really good with a bodycon skirt or a pair of shorts.

             



I was really good and just stuck to these two items although Missguided have so many things I would like to buy!

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment