Wednesday 18 January 2012

Christmas Money + Duty Free = Some new Mac Lipsticks!

Hi Everyone!

So as you can see from the title I got money for Christmas and as I was flying off on the 27th I thought I would pick up some lippies! I already had a few that I was wanting to check out when I got there however, I didn't have much time so looking through the names wasn't an option! I instead swatched several that I was drawn to (also resulting in my jacket getting some extra decoration!) and ended up with these two:





Modesty

I had never came across or heard of Modesty before but I am so glad I have now! It is described as a muted neutral pink. Perfect if you prefer a more nude type lipstick with a little more dusty pink in it. It has been my go to lipstick for a bit of colour during the day.

Lustering

I was first drawn to Lustering due to it beautiful vibrant colour. It is not quite as scary as it looks though and can be built up to create a bolder colour on the lips. I wore it on Saturday night and although it did need reapplied several times it was such a lovely bright rosy pink colour which isn't too bold and overpowering. It is great if you don't want anything too heavy and prefer a glossy moisturising finish.
 
Left: Modesty Right: Lustering

Modesty on my lips

xx

2 comments:

  1. Love the look of Lustering! Also did you make your own blog title? I have no idea how to do mine with a different font. If you could please email me at kljohnson1990@gmail.com telling me how you did it it would be much appreciated! My layout is crap. Also, I have awarded you with Cute Blog award over at my blog :) x x x.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I did it myself. I will email you with how I did it but it was easy enough. Oh and thank you for that award :) much appreciated xxx

      Delete