Friday 23 December 2011

Wishing you all a very Merry Christmas!! :)

20oz Candle - £3.29 from Homebase! A Christmas Bargain!!

It is now two days until Christmas and I cannot wait to be finished at work and not come back until the 9th January. The first port of call when I am done today is the pub and so I doubt I will have another post up before Sunday! lol. It's just a quiet one this year with myself and my Fiance staying at my parents house on Christmas Eve and spending Christmas just the 4 of us ,which I am actually really looking forward to. We are then visiting family on Boxing day and on the 27th we are off on holiday to spend New Year in the sun!

I am trying to arrange a couple of posts to go up when I am away but for now I wish you all a very Merry Christmas!!!

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment