Thursday 15 December 2011

OOOOOOOPI it's Beautiful!!

After seeing Rainbow Connection by OPI on a few blogs I thought it was just beautiful!! It was fairly popular and so I headed to ebay to try and get my hands on one (plus I figured it would be a lot cheaper) I had also been lusting after Gettin' Piggy With It and was after that as well.

I found a Seller who seemed quite good and appeared to have many happy customers. My items took about 2 weeks to get here, as they were coming from America. I bought two which meant I got combined shipping and in total it cost me $18.95 which worked out at £12.65! So quite a good deal I felt. Now, I obviously cannot gurantee 100% that these are genuine OPI products, however they certainly seem to be and if not they are an extrememly good replica!! (The only issue I have is the small scuff on my Gettin' Piggy With It which I can live with.)


The product inside was exactly what I was expecting and both look amazing!



Rainbow Connection is full of different coloured and sized sparkles! I found it better to dab it onto the nail rather than stroke it over as it builds up the chunky glitter a bit better. It is also good for using as a top coat over existing nail varnish to change the look up a little.



Gettin' Piggy With It is a great red glitter polish with bigger silver sequins included. I have yet to use this but my friend had a go and after a few coats (like most glitter nail polishes) it built up to a really nice sparkly nail! Both of the nail polishes dry very fast which is also a bonus when you have to do a few coats.

I am delighted with my purchase and the price I paid for them. If you would like to see where I got them from click here.

P.S. I would have shown them on my nails however they are in horrific condition right now! So if anyone can recommend a good way or product to strengthen them/help them grow I would love to hear it :)


xx

No comments:

Post a Comment