Tuesday 6 December 2011

November Favs!

I love seeing people's favourite items of the month and so I thought I would get involved! Here are some of my favourite things I have reached for last month.


1. Lee Stafford Treatment for Hair That Never Grows Past a Certain Length I love this stuff! I personally think it smells amazing! I can't say that it is actually making my hair grow any faster but perhaps over time I will see more of a difference. (I am desperately trying to grow my hair!) However everytime I use it my hair feels in much better condition and I am also noticing less breakage at the roots of my hair.

2. Benefit Coralista Blush. Such a beautiful colour! Despite the occasion moments where I can't believe I spent £23.50 on a blush, especially as there are many dupes out there, I do love it and use it every other day.

3. Maybelline One by One Mascara As I have said before I think I actually have quite long lashes with the only problem being that they are very fair. For so long I used a Collection 2000 Volume Mascara which I thought was great, until I tried this! The brush is great for separating lashes and creating volume without it looking clumpy.

4. MUA Heaven & Earth Palette Everyone has seen and heard about this. Great cheap, highly pigmented natural pallette. Well worth having!

5. MUA Professional Eye Primer This stuff is brilliant. A touch of this before eye shadow and the colour is still there all day and into the night. Now I have never tried the Urban Decay Primer, however I doubt I will as this stuff does the job and its only £2.50!

6. Sigma F80 Flat Top Kabuki Brush For me, this lives up to all the rave reviews. Great for applying and blending  foundation and giving an excellent coverage.

7. VO5 Hot Oil Moisture Soak Elixr I first bought this on a whim after the Miricle Concentrate wasn't in stock, and I have continued to buy it since. When in the shower you put it on your hair for a minute before shampooing, then rinse it out. It is meant to "reconsruct damaged hair in 1 minute" and I have to say my hair  is continuing to improve in condition after using this.

8. Mac Shy Girl Another cult classic described as a "Creamy neutral coral beige" lipstick it is such a wearable colour however, at the beginning I wasn't a big fan. That said I now reach for it most of the time despite the formulation not being one of my favourites.

Maybelline One by One Mascara


Mac Shy Girl
Benefit Coralista
xx

4 comments:

  1. I can never find that Lee Stafford stuff anywhere! Really want to give it a go. Although saying that I'm now toying with the idea of cutting my hair a bit shorter haha. I love the VO5 Hot Oil - it's transformed my hair! Coralista is beautiful, I recently rediscovered it. I didn't buy the MUA Heaven & Earth palette as I've got the Urban Decay Naked Palette which I adore but I might just have to buy it. Just erm because haha? Fab post, loving your blog :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got mine from Boots! It's not the cheapest (about £7.99) but last timeI got it there was a deal on the Lee Stafford products. I haven't got the Urban Decay palette although I am definitely wanting to invest in the Naked palette2!Thank you for you lovely comment! I also love your blog! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're welcome! Aww, thank you :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really want to try the MAC shy girl lipstick. Looks lovely. I've also got the flat top kabuki for xmas ! yeey.
    Really love your blog.. I'm a new blogger too! Check mine out :)

    http://x-couturegirl-x.blogspot.com/

    Kayleigh xXx.

    ReplyDelete