Wednesday 21 December 2011

Feel Unique Beauty Box

Hey Everyone!

So things have been a bit hectic lately with it coming up for Christmas and all! Lots of shopping, wrapping, decorating and family visiting to do!! Things have also been very hectic with the Postal Service it appears! I originally received an email tellling me my Feel Unique Beaty Box had been despatched on the 5th of December, I was then informed 10 days later that a shipment had went missing without them being infomed but they had now been routed onwards and so I finally received it this morning! I should note that Feel Unique were great to keep my informed with what was going on.

Right, so I  had seen many blog posts on the different beauty boxes which are available and it was the Feel Unique one that I was drawn to the most (although this months GlossyBox looked amazing!). I have used their website many times (free delivery!!) and I liked the idea of being able to go onto their site to purchase the items that they include in their boxes, if I so happen to want more of them. It is a monthly supscription of £9.95 (that includes postage!) and each month you receive 5 Deluxe sized beauty products.This subscription can be cancelled at anytime so you are not tied in.

Onto the box.

This is my first BeautyBox and it was actually slightly smaller that I expected, I think I was expecting something about A4 size when in fact its about A5 size. I have no idea why I expected it to be bigger, I guess sometimes you cannot tell from photographs! However I have to say I really like the packaging, sleek black with pink text.





                         A pink tab on the side allows you to slide out the tray with all the goodies!





Unfortunately as my box was late I already new what to expect when it arrived although I'm not to bothered as I was still very excited to get it this morning! Onto the contents...............





First off was Mangragore Eau De Toilette, Annick Goutal Paris 25ml. A 50ml bottle to buy is £43.45! Now I know most people don't like receiving perfume samples in their beauty boxes and I don't like the idea either however this is a bit more than your normal perfume sample! It is a beautiful small glass bottle with a decent amount in it! It is not a scent I would choose myself although after having it on all day it is growing on me and seems to be a great warming scent for the winter time!

 

Clarisonic refreshing gel cleanser 30ml  (full size 177ml is £21.00) I am looking forward to using this as I have been eyeing up the Clarisonic Mia (its just so expensive!) and so it will be good to try out this first.



Nails Inc Oxford Circus 4ml (Full size 10ml is £11) I would have much preferred a more festive colour to be included in the 'christmas' box although this is still a very nice baby pink colour.


TIGI Bed Head Candy Fixations Sugar Dust 1g This is a full-size product which is worth £9.35!! So looking forward to trying this out! The tube feels like it has nothing in it at all but on sprinkling it onto my hand I was surprised to see the product is almost like fluff and not as white as I was expecting!



Figs & Rouge Sweet Geranium 100% Organic Balm 8ml This is also a full-size product worth £3.49! I am not too keen on this floral scent as I think it reminds me of something which I cannot put my finger on! The product itself seem very good but I would have much prefered the Peppermint and Tea Tree one!

Despite the wait I had I am delighted with my first Feel Unique Beauty Box and will definitely stay subscribed to the next one! If you want a bit more information on their box click here.


xx

No comments:

Post a Comment