Wednesday 7 December 2011

A Misguided Mini Haul

I had never bought anything from Missguided before, infact I hadn't even looked on their website before! After a quick look it was instantly clear I would end up making an order. I didn't have an extensive browse as I am trying to buy Christmas presents just now and not things for myself! My order arrived on Monday and I am delighted with it!

So first up was this Zeana Oversized Tribal Design T-Shirt for £8.99 and available in six different colours. I originally wanted it in Stone but it was sold out which meant I purchased it in White instead. I am so glad I did though as I love the design and I think it stands out really well in the lighter colours.


Now this next item was what sealed my order. I lusted after the Topshop Allegra Black Chelsea boots for a long time but always seemed to talk myself out of actually buying them (this could have to do with the £75 price tag!)

These Odetta Heeled Chelsea Boots were only £26.99! (also available in Tan) and WOW! I love them already!!! I have not properly worn them out yet but on first trying them on they fit perfectly and felt sooo comfortable! I don't know about you but I think they are very similar to the Allegra's and I much prefer a smaller price tag :-)


xx

2 comments: